Demolition works undertaken in stages and with night works while shopping centre remained fully operational.
- Western tenancies demolished, including the external facade, footings and suspended slabs.
- Staged demolition of different tenancies.
- Created openings to accommodate new features, e.g. escalators.
- Detailed propping of existing roof structure and suspended slabs.
Civil Contract included, reworking existing car parks.
- Under croft and concrete slab base preparation with extensive level changes.
- New car park construction including subgrade rework and base prep.
- Stormwater concrete site works.
- Pedestrian pavement and bitumen.
- Works coordinated in stages around a fully operating shopping centre.
Marden Shopping Centre
Retail Demolition and Civil Works
Savills Project Services